It is not hard to do things. To put yourself into the state of mind to do them – that is hard.
Everything around us is changing! Nature, the city, the economy, science, culture, and consequently our relationships with each and all of them are changing. Even when things look seemingly immobile on the outside, a whirl of changes is developing within their microcosm. And what are we doing?
We perceive everything through our senses, consciously or not; we process the conscious perceptions with our minds, and the unconscious ones are processed spontaneously. (Interesting! Have we ever wondered what “spontaneously” really means?). As a result, we react – better or worse, according to our inner build – to all the “turmoil” surrounding us. And obviously, we are also changing. The fact itself that these perceptions impact on the mind of each of us leads to a change of the neural structure, and thus, to a change in our whole structure. We are changing with every moment!… Let’s not exaggerate, though. This kind of reactivity is basically beneficial to us. It ensures our survival and our living (sometimes good, or even very good). But is it enough? If everything has a meaning, what if we also gave everything a purpose?
- What if we took living into our own hands, and turned it to a way of our own design?
- What if we made decisions, and took actions on our careers, so we would happily go to work every day?
- What if, instead of carrying some overweight pounds, we decided, and we took actions to return to normal weight?
- What if we decided and we took actions to improve the relationship with our close ones, and, in general, to have a better family life?
- What if we decided and we took actions to balance the professional and personal life, so that the harmony between them becomes a model for everyone around us?
- What if, everything would become so perfectly clear about the project we are just working on, that we could make the appropriate decisions without hesitation, and we could successfully carry out the project?
- What if, as executive manager, we could find the most appropriate approach to the challenges of an unpredictable market, and we acted accordingly, on the pathway to success?
- What if, together with the entire sales team, including the team leader, we would decide and took action to increase the turn-over by, say, 7% above the planned value?
I can assure you that every one of the above mentioned instances is possible through change. We can make this change together. My assignment is to accompany you on the path to the results you wish to accomplish. To be a true dialogue partner, a facilitator for a transparent professional relationship, which is beneficial to defining your personal potential, and to the solutions and the plan to reach it. My values? Honesty, positive thinking, openness, creativity. So, shall we start? My answer is: