Business coaching may be used in all business fields. It is meant for managers and owners of middle and small-sized companies.
Are you an employer? Have you started to realize that you are caught in the day to day business and begin to lose the big picture? Do you perform financial checks and keep track of value and quality of products? Do you monitor the market situation and competition movements, the satisfaction and employee development, the relationships with suppliers and major customers, and a lot of other continuously demanding activities? If so, when do you find time to run your company?
Business coaching might be appropriate for:
- Mature management of time;
- Management of changes caused by unpredictable business development;
- Growth and development of individual and company performance;
- Obtaining the balance between personal and professional life;
- Improving the work relationship among employees and increasing their performance;
- Improving communication and cooperation within the company.
How do you know if business coaching works for you? The answer is clear: try it!